Planning & Zoning
This department provides advice and direction on a wide variety of land use issues, such as:
- Adjusting lot lines
- Preparing a property for subdivision and development
- Processing requests for use and density variances
We will be happy to guide you through the entire application process, to ensure that your project proceeds as smoothly as possible.
If you're starting a business in Franklin Township, we can walk you through the entire process. This Step-by-Step outline will get you started!
Email Stefanie Garofolo or call 856-694-1234 for advice on:
- Fee schedules
- The master plan
- Other planning and zoning related issues
NOTICE: Beginning December 9, 2021, all Certificates of Occupancy will need well and septic approvals from the County, or certifications with the application.
- 200 Foot Adjacent Property Owner List (PDF)
- Certificate of Occupancy Application (PDF)
- Certificate of Occupancy Transfer Information - Checklist (PDF)
- Certificate of Occupancy Transfer SAMPLE ONLY (PDF)
- Conceptual Review Application (PDF)
- Major Subdivision Application (PDF)
- Minor Subdivision Application (PDF)
- New Home Zoning Permit Application (PDF)
- Site Plan Application and Instructions (PDF)
- Variance Application and Instructions (PDF)
- Zoning Map - Franklin Township (PDF)
- Zoning Permit Application (PDF)